We have got considerable experience in installing and commissioning domestic air conditioning systems and have provided air conditioning solutions to customers throughout Herefordshire.
Our air conditioning engineers install and commission the new systems professionally and efficiently. We always remember that we’re working in your home and our engineers take care to ensure they work cleanly and tidily. They also pride themselves on being polite and considerate.
We are members of the HVCA Trustmark scheme. The scheme gives customers the reassurance that:
- we have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices, and customer care;
- we will tell you about any building regulations you must meet, and may be able to give you the certificates you need;
- if you have a problem or disagreement with us there is a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help sort out the problem; and
- if the firm doesn’t automatically provide insurance cover, you will have the option to buy a warranty in case it goes out of business;
- independent assessors have checked our technical skills, trading record and financial position;
- independent assessors have checked and will continue to monitor their quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction;
In return, you are expected to deal fairly with the firm, agree a fair price for good work and pay quickly when the job is finished.
To find out more, visit the HVCA Trustmark website.