As members of two high profile industry associations, we are recognised for our good working practices and excellent service to our customers, who can be found throughout Herefordshire. Health and safety features highly on our priority list and all our engineers are CRB-checked.
The Building and Engineering Services Association is the industry’s leading trade association. It represents the interests of firms active in the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration products and equipment.
B&ES members are subject to regular, third-party inspection and assessment to ensure their technical and commercial competence.
To find out more visit the B&ES website.
We are members of the HVCA Trustmark scheme.
The HVCA Trustmark scheme is supported by the Government, consumer groups and the building industry.
It helps people to find reputable firms to do repairs, maintenance and improvement work in their home or garden.
By displaying the TrustMark logo, customers can be sure that we meet certain standards the Government has set.
To find out more visit the B&ES Trustmark website.
Registration with Refcom Elite proves to owners/operators that, following independent third party inspection, refrigeration or air conditioning, companies:
- Can competently install, commission or maintain a system containing refrigerant
- Are licensed waste carriers
- Handle refrigerants safely
- Are compliant with all current legal requirements
- operate auditable procedures for the proper control of refrigerants and can account for all refrigerant used and recovered
- Use appropriate, purpose-designed refrigerant recovery equipment
- Perform refrigerant transactions with minimum emissions and are environmentally aware
To find out more, visit the Refcom website.